Alumni Council Bylaws
Our Elected Alumni & Supporters Association Officers
President: Mr. Wayne Gibson
Vice President: Mr. Kelly Zander
Secretary: Ms. Julie Riley
Treasurer: Ms. Janis Hepler
Three Members at Large:
Mr. Rob Cone
Ms. Kim Capasso
Mr. Eric Fitzgerald
Current Chairman of the Advisory Board:
Mr. Dave Silcox, VA Employment Agency
Mr. Kevin Hutton
Practicing MTC Teachers:
Mr. Buddie Ritchie, MTC Computer Repair & Networking
Mr. Jason Miller, MTC Collision Repair
ARTICLE V. EXECUTIVE BODY
- Section A. The executive body of the Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Association shall be the Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Council.
- Section B. The Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Council shall consist of 17 persons. The 17 council members shall consist of the following:
- Three (3) persons shall be elected-at-large by the membership
- Two (2) representative(s) from each participating high school in Rockingham County and the City of Harrisonburg.
- The current chairman of the Massanutten Technical Center Advisory Council.
- The immediate past Massanutten Technical Center Alumni President.
- The Massanutten Technical Center director and two (2) practicing teachers shall serve as ex-officio, non-voting member(s).
Section C. All members of the Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Council must be active members of the Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Association, with the exception of the current Massanutten Technical Center student representative and shall serve two year terms on a staggered basis.
Section D. The Massanutten Technical Center Alumni Council shall elect annually a president, vice president, secretary and treasurer from the council membership. The treasurer’s books will be audited annually by a qualified person.
Section E. Duties of the officers shall be consistent with those usually appertaining to these positions.